Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

kmb'S tEACHERS DAY Celebration...



nasib baik pic nih blur..hehehe...
ni org2 yg syok sendiri ngah melalak medley song....nasib baik pic nih dia snap time semua tgh sopan...sesape yg tersnap babak last performance nih..sila2 delete ya...hehe...







truly, im touched bila baca card yg my mentees bg nih...

"THANK YOU , TEACHER!
Thank you,skillful teacher,
For teaching me to be
a stronger , smarter person.

thank you teacher,
for acting like a friend, a mother
and taking time to show me,
lessons hard to comprehend.

thank you for your caring,
and lots of other stuff,
for all the things you gave me, i cant thank you enough."


another quote from 1 of my chinese student that makes me smile all day long:

YOU HAVE BEEN SUCH A GREAT HELP TO ME & OTHERS IN OPENING THE WORLD OF "ECONOMICS" TO US. YOU ARE TRULY THE GREATEST DETERMINANT THAT SHIFTS OUR INTEREST CURVE TO THE RIGHT! -----DIAGRAM OF INTEREST----- (wlpun lukis diagram caca merba...ish3)

hahaha....budak2 nih..at least they know how to apply the economics theory in their daily life...!

anyway, thank u guys.....luv u so much....as much as i love the economics! ahaks!

No comments: